Saturday, May 14, 2016

Review: Supergirl And The Legion Of Super-Heroes

My issue signed by Waid & Kitson in 2007
 Hey all,

Some of you know that I also blog over on the Legion of Super-Bloggers site as well as here.

I have been reviewing Legion books every Friday since the beginning of the blog, covering the 5 Years Later books and now the Threeboot Legion.

I am starting to cover the Supergirl and the Legion of Super-Heroes issues over there. Surprisingly, I have never reviewed any of those books on this site!

So, for the foreseeable future, I will be posting a link to that review here on Saturday. Feel free to pop over there and leave a comment and look around. The site and other contributors are all great!

Here is the link to my review on Supergirl and the Legion of Super-Heroes #16:
http://legionofsuperbloggers.blogspot.com/2016/05/threeboot-legion-of-super-heroes-16.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome and look forward to your review of the Supergirl And The Legion Of Superheros, Anj. Have to
admit I never caught these issues the first time around and only when it was released in tradepaperback
form. Definately a VERY different tone compared to the main Supergirl title of the time, but definately
a very beautiful showcasing of Supergirl on her own.

Looking forward to your issue #17 review.


Regards

Hoshi said...

I really love this comic and the series^_^ I'm going to do cosplay of Supergirl, I hope I can make it well since it's one the female superheros~