Sunday, April 11, 2010

Boston Comic-Con Day 2



Well, day one of the Boston Comic Con was absolutely phenomenal.

First off, it was unbelievably busy. This convention has really grown in popularity. At one point, they had to stop letting people in because of fire code issues. The line outside waiting to get in wrapped around a corner of the hotel. Crazy!

All the guests were readily available. And I was able to grab some commissions which I will post soon. I got a great Steve Rude piece. I am on Joe Michael Linsner's list so will pick that one up today. I even grabbed one from Tiny Titans writer/artist Franco. I'll post these soon.

Lastly, the hope is to get one more from Joe Quinones today.

On top of the commissions, I was able to meet and chat with some great creators and grab some autographs - Jim Starlin, Bill Sienkiewicz, JH Williams III, and Cam Stewart. I also shopped a little bit and grabbed some back issues.

And now ... on to day two!

3 comments:

Gene said...

I look forward to seeing the Franco "Tiny Titans" commission. Glad you are having a great time!

Themysciran Knight said...

Glad you are having a wonderful time! That sounds great about all the art commissions- I look forward to seeing some of them here! :)

TalOs said...

Heh, so envious. Have fun! :-)