Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day



Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! Hopefully this is a day filled with romance, roses, and fun.

The holiday has pushed back this week's reviews but I couldn't help but re-post this Supergirl valentine recently put up on the DC website. It is one of several Valentine's day cards utilizing Art Baltazar and Franco's art. I am glad that Tiny Titans will be coming back. I still miss Superman Family Adventures.

Here is the link if you want to see the rest: http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2014/02/06/super-awesome-valentines-days-cards


While the Supergirl one is great, I will admit that this Bizarro one is my favorite. It is perfect!

2 comments:

Martin Gray said...

Oh cuteness, I've not seen these - I never bother with the DC site these days, not since the message boards were taken down. Thanks for bringing a smile, and Happy Valentine's Day to all.

Anonymous said...

I remember the ones from last year, which included a Batman picture plus Bruce saying something Valentine's-themed.

I was disappointed by that. I think a Batman card should simply say "I'M BATMAN", or "BECAUSE I'M BATMAN!", instead of having an actual Valentines message :)