Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Katie Cook Women Of Legends Sticker Set


As if I needed one more reason to DC Women of Legends collecting cards, Katie Cook just shared the stickers she is drawing for the set over on her site. Here is the link:
http://katiecandraw.typepad.com/katiecandrawcom_internet_/2013/09/katie-can-draw-a-dc-sticker-set-for-cryptozoic.html

That's one cute Supergirl sticker. It even makes the New 52 costume look good! Incredible.

Now I know that I could search for this on-line. But buying and opening the packs is about 80% of the fun. I know I'll never get this sticker that way.


Cook shares all the stickers she did including Wonder Woman, Power Girl, Harley Quinn, Batwoman, and others.

But this Poison Ivy one really stood out as fantastic. I really like this.



Of course, I am well acquainted with Cook's recent works on My Little Pony, a book the supergirls at home love to read. Cook and artist Andy Price sprinkle in plenty of Easter Eggs for grown-ups which make it a truly all ages book.

So looks like I'll be buying more Women of Legends cards on the way out.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw thass cute picture of Kara, normally cute doesn't work for me, but these days any port in a storm.

JF

GettinJiggly said...

Love most of the cute artist renditions of characters, Skottie Youne, Agnes Garbowska, etc. These are great as well.