Monday, August 24, 2020

Supergirl Show Lego

 DC Fandome was this last weekend and I am still sifting through the coverage to see if any Supergirl news came  out of it.

One thing we did see last week is that an exclusive Supergirl lego mini-figure was made for the  event and given to some lucky people.

It is a clearly Kara from the show. Whether it is the bangs or the pants, there is no denying this is a cool figure based on Melissa Benoist

I love it, especially for the bangs! Too cute.

I can only hope that this becomes available to all people and in all lego-carrying venues. 

Come on DC, send one my way!

And as I said before, send me any FanDome news you think I would be interested in!

4 comments:

Martin Gray said...

I hope you get it! Have I mentioned I dislike the bangs, they make her look permanently scowly!

KET said...

Yeah, I want one of those, too. If I hear about those SG Lego figures becoming more available, I'll pass the word along.

KET

Anonymous said...

In other Supergirl news. Have you seen the League of Shadows episode of DC Super Hero Girls Anj? Personally I really loved it, but it nudges that sore spot for Supergirl fans so it would be interesting to hear your take on it.

Anonymous said...

Hello from a french fan of supergirl,

I don't have information but i have one question.

Supergirl is she in the Zack Synder's Justice League ?