Saturday, September 7, 2019

Fire and Water Network Patreon!


Hey everybody,

I often talk about the positive on-line comic community I consider myself part of.

A big part of that community, a sort of organizer of the group, is the Fire And Water Podcast Network.

In fact, if you head to their site and look over their shows, you'll see that I have been lucky enough to be a guest on many of their podcasts! It is a great group of folks who carry the theme 'find your joy' over the airwaves.

The group puts out shows near daily and all are worth listening to. To defray costs, the group has started and Patreon page. I figured as a sort of distant cousin to the show, I want to promote the site.

So if you are a fan of their shows, or have liked listening to me on their shows, click the link below and donate! Thanks for considering!

http://fireandwaterpodcast.com/podcast/fwpatreon/

1 comment: