Thursday, December 19, 2019

Injustice 2 Supergirl Figure


 I didn't collect all of the Injustice 2.

The issues I did get showcased a pretty heroic Supergirl, no surprise given that it was written by Tom Taylor who wrote the All New Wolverine book so wonderfully.

So when I saw a mini-figure of the Injustice 2 Supergirl on sale at my comic store, I couldn't resist.

It comes with a couple of extras - an angry head and some different hands. And it is a marvel of design with plenty of places of articulation for near limitless posing.


 The back of the box shows that posing nicely. How I wish there was some way I could both pose and display the figure in that flying pose! Pretty slick!




As for the figure itself, it is nicely scuplted.

I comments on the multiple places of articulation but really every joint can be moved.

The facial sculpt is also very nice for such a small figure.

I also like that the body is one of an athletic young woman with normal body dimensions.


But I really loved the view from behind when I saw that they took the time to put all the details on this Supergirl's cape and in gold paint no less. It is attention to small details like that which makes me happy!

I don't have the shrine currently out in all it's glory but I assume this will be shown in the 'variant' section with AmeComi and others.

This was a nice little addition to my collection!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this character design for Kara (both costume and hairstyle), but I don't care for poseable/action figures. A nicely sculpted statue of this version of Supergirl would get my attention, however.

Anonymous said...

I think this might be inspiration for the current costume on the TV Show...that or "Supergirl Appearing in Adventure Comics" #412, :)


JF