Monday, August 5, 2024

Super-Family Mobile Toy

Some time in July I celebrated a birthday. One more trek around the sun! Still here, old friends!

One of the Supergirls has been helping me add to the Supergirl collection and gave me the best gift.

Check out this old school, tin wind-up toy of Superman, Supergirl, Streaky, and Krypto flying around the Daily Planet.

Everything about this sings! The Daily Planet globe. The catchphrase around the bottom. Super-pets! Super-cousins! The classic feel!

It all works, Just a great gift.



I am always thrilled when I see Streaky so seeing Supergirl and her pet prominently used on a toy makes me smile.

I just love it!


I don't embed videos too often here but I hope this one works!

Thankful for having children who understand my love for comics and the character!

5 comments:

Martin Gray said...

Oh, and indeed, wow! Do you know the history of this… is it an old toy?

Tom said...

That is amazing. I love it!

Anj said...

I think it is a current toy company who make 'classic' looking toys.

Same daughter gave me a Superman rocket made by the same company.

Daughter of Krypton said...

I absolutely love this!! I used to have one myself, it was a retro toy that I got through my comic shop in 1990s or 2000s.

squidd82 said...

Happy belated Birthday, excursion around the sun!!!