Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sundays With Robert Venditti


I don't usually post on Sundays but as this dealt with the Green Lantern/Red Lantern #28, I thought it would be better to post in a timely fashion. This is just a little nugget of news regarding that issue.

I had commented in my review that Billy Tan does a good job conveying the fact that Kara might have been fighting the Red Lantern change and may have even be sad it was happening.

On Twitter, I asked Robert Venditti, writer of the GL side, if his script asked for that or if Tan did it on his own. Here is what Venditti said.




Great to know that the underlying script has Supergirl desperate, not embracing the Red Lantern ring and it's transformation.

I guess we'll see how this all plays out ... but it seems the creators have the right core in mind.

No comments: