Monday, July 19, 2010

Apocalypse Trade Ad

Over on World's Finest, the trade ad for the Superman/Batman Apocalypse trade ad was released as well as the official news release of the movie.

Here is the link: http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/news.php?action=fullnews&id=784

The more I see of this movie, the more excited I get.

Looking at the screen shots at the bottom of the above picture you get a look at the corrupted Supergirl. You also see that both Wonder Woman and Big Barda are in the movie. That makes me very happy.



There also is the second half of the trade ad which has some interesting info.

For one, it rattles off all the sites that DC is going focus their 'massive marketing campaign' on including multiple TV networks - MTV, FX, Cartoon Network, etc.

Second, it is rated PG-13 because of action and 'brief sensuality', probably when Kara is under Darkseid's control.

I have to say it ... somewhere inside me, I am hoping that this movie ends up leading to a Supergirl movie. I'd even be happy with a Supergirl short (like the Green Arrow one on this movie). We'll see.

1 comment:

Gene said...

"Second, it is rated PG-13 because of action and 'brief sensuality', probably when Kara is under Darkseid's control."

I'm going to guess that it will be Kara running around Gotham naked until she finds a trenchcoat. (I hope I'm wrong.)

"For one, it rattles off all the sites that DC is going focus their 'massive marketing campaign' on including multiple TV networks -MTV, FX, Cartoon Network, etc."

Ah, somebody should tell them that UPN no longer exists. :P

"I'd even be happy with a Supergirl short (like the Green Arrow one on this movie)."

Me too. I would love to see it written by Sterling Gates and have it animated in Jamal Igle's style.