Wednesday, August 26, 2026

KFC Supergirl Figurine

It is a shame that the Supergirl movie wasn't a bigger hit. I have gone back and forth in my mind on, trying to let the hopeful ending outshine the more dismal and murderous stuff that came before. And I will again say that Milly Alcock was great.

So why not celebrate the movie a little?

There were actually some merchandise tie-ins including a Supergirl meal at KFC! 

While there are no KFC's near me (perhaps a good thing for my health!), someone who knows my love for the character did their duty, ate some fried chicken, and sent me the toy. It finally arrived!

Not a bad little figure of Kara in her costume and wearing her duster jacket.


This is really a kids toy including the little S-shield clasp to attach to backpacks or other bags and loops.

Pretty good detailing on the hair!


 She has found a home in the shrine!

I think there will be another movie related entry to the shrine so perhaps this will move closer to there when the time comes.

No comments: