Tuesday, February 28, 2012

DC Message Boards


Last week, over on the Source blog, DC posted a short but powerful post in which it was announced that the message boards on the DC Comics site were going away. Here is the link: http://dcu.blog.dccomics.com/2012/02/22/new-changes-to-dccomics-com-on-the-way/

It seems as though the boards will still be around in a different format, linked to Facebook and Twitter.

As one of the few humans on Earth not on Facebook, I don't know how this will effect me. Hopefully, I will still be able to view the discussions there. While I didn't post often on the DC site, I did regularly read the threads.

I hope any displaced Supergirl fans looking for a place to discuss the character will find this blog and feel at home here until the DC boards are back up and running. Welcome aboard!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm up there as "ealperin"! Any news as to where they'll relocate the forum? Y'know what? If any, there's you, Michelle of Maid Of Might, and the Tumblr & twitter crowd, so, all isn't lost. ^_^-ealperin