Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Coles Super Hero Builder Supergirl Figurine


One thing that I have been truly amazed at is the generosity and camaraderie of the comic book community I am part of. From trades to packages of comics to sketches, I have been on the receiving end of too many presents to count. And I do my best to reciprocate.

Last week, I received an envelope from Australia from good friends Mike Garvey and Paul Hicks from the 'Waiting For Doom' podcast. Inside was a Coles Super Hero Builders Supergirl figure.

I had never heard of these or seen these. Are these even around here in the States?

But it is the cutest little thing and a wonderful addition to my Supergirl collection!


It stands maybe 2 inches tall and is this tiny chibi looking Kara, all bold and ready for action. 

I have a section of the shrine for mini-figures and this will fit in perfectly there.


This is how it comes out of the package.

Thank goodness for YouTube because I was unable to put it together using my own brain power and needed to find a 'how to' video.

Thanks again to Mike and Paul for sending this my way. It was such a ray of sunshine during a rough week at work! It really is such a cute Supergirl!

No comments: