Monday, October 25, 2021

Fanholes Commission Gift


I am very thankful for the comic book community I am part of here and on Twitter. It is a solid group of intelligent fans. And everyone is so generous.

My latest proof of this? Derek W. C. (@HOCOF on Twitter and one of the hosts of the Fanholes Podcasts) sent me a Supergirl commission to add to my collection.

This is a fun Supergirl sketch, sort of pinwheeling through the sky. I'm still not sure if she is flying up the page or banking down like in a swan dive. I assume she is flying down given the orientation of the paper. But who knows.

I love the energy of the page, a smiling Supergirl clearly having fun in the clouds.

I wish I could say more about the artist Flash! All I know is the info Derek sent me from the Comic Link auction page, Any further information would be appreciated,

And thanks again Derek! Such a great present for me! A cool addition to my collection!

No comments: