Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Who's Editing!

 

I don't always cross-promote my rare podcast appearances on this site but I had such fun with this that I felt I wanted to share. Head here to listen: http://fireandwaterpodcast.com/podcast/whosediting6/

I was the guest star with Siskoid over on The Fire And Water Podcast network on his show 'Who's Editing?' On this show, the guest and Siskoid create a line of DC books but only from the heroes (and 1 villain) within an issue of the famous DC Who's Who book from the eighties.

I got the sixth issue which includes many Doctor characters.

For this show for the characters I picked a creative team of writer, artist, and variant cover artist. I made an elevator pitch for the book and then mapped out the overall idea.

What will I do with Dr. Occult? Who did I have Sterling Gates write? Who will Chris Samnee draw? Which villain gets their own book?

I like getting the creative juices flowing and this was a blast for me. If you want to see how my comic mind works, this is a good place to start! 

Thanks again to Siskoid for inviting!


1 comment:

Martin Gray said...

Fantastic job, sir! Anyone who enjoys this blog should listen and enjoy your amazing creativity! I especially like yours ideas for Drs Light and Occult.