Wednesday, September 16, 2020

DC Comics Mug

It has been a while since I found something with Supergirl on it to buy for the Shrine or personal use.

Let's face it, 2020 hasn't been a lot of fun!

So imagine my surprise when I stumbled on this pretty sweet oversized DC mug in my travels, and for a mere $6 American!

There are a ton of tiny head shots of many characters including Supergirl so this was a no brainer.

I am of two minds with its usage though.

It is the perfect 'three cups of coffee in one' sized mug for those overwhelming caffeine needs. But I often find the coffee has gone cold by the time you reach the bottom.

It also is a nice size for portable cereal eating, for the couch or the balcony. I most likely will use it for that purpose.

But to be honest, they had me with the inclusion of Supergirl on the mug.

Every so often you need to spoil yourself. This mug made me happy. And I was glad to get something new with Supergirl on it.

I'll tweet a pic with it filled with Crunch Berries soon.


2 comments:

Martin Gray said...

Plant pot!

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel, I find myself looking for her on Campbell's Soup Cans in the Supermarket just to raise my morale.
:)

JF